Information ex art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016
The purpose of this information is to provide the user with information regarding the processing of data provided for the use of the "contact" form of the lechiavidegliiblei.it website in accordance with art. 13 of European Regulation no. 679/2016.
1. Data Controller
The owner is the company ASSO S.r.l., with registered office in Ragusa, via Marzabotto 32, P.IVA 01670840881, responsible for data processing. It assumes the task and responsibility of scrupulously observing the instructions given by the Owner and complying with the provisions in force on the subject.
2. Purpose of data processing
The personal data collected by the data controller is aimed at providing the user with a response to the request made through the "contact" form, present on the website lechiavidegliiblei.it
3. Legal basis for the treatment
The processing of the user's personal data is lawfully carried out where:
- is based on the consent of the person concerned.
4. Conservazione dei dati
I Suoi dati personali, oggetto di trattamento per le finalità sopra indicate, saranno conservati per tre mesi dall'evasione della richiesta di informazioni, inoltrata dall'utente attraverso il modulo “contatti”.
5. Communication of data
The data collected will not be communicated to third parties.
6. Rights of the interested party
Among the rights granted to those concerned by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 are those of:
- request access to the personal data collected and information relating to them;
- request the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
- request the cancellation of their personal data in the cases provided for by art. 17, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- request the limitation of the user's data processing in the cases provided for in art. 18, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
- request and obtain that the user's personal data processed automatically and acquired with the consent of the data subject or on the basis of a contract entered into with the data subject are provided to the latter in a structured and machine-readable format, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (right to data portability);
- oppose at any time the processing of their personal data in the cases provided for by art. 21 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016.
- revoke consent at any time, but only if the processing is based on consent for one or more purposes and concerns common personal data (such as date and place of birth or place of residence) or special categories of data (such as racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, state of health or sex life);
- proporre reclamo a un’autorità di controllo e per l’Italia all’Autorità Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (www.garanteprivacy.it).
7. Modalità del trattamento
The processing is carried out by electronic means), for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the relevant regulations in force.
8. Consequences of failure to provide personal data
Failure to provide the requested data in the contact form will make it impossible to submit the contact request and therefore to receive a reply.